Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The weirdos..


Whats with these Andhra weirdos? They keep landing on my blog searching for this (click to enlarge).




I even removed the U-word from the post, but google still has it in cache (don't want to mention the word here, otherwise I'll have a hoard of them coming in to this post). I still have atleast one hit per day by one of these idiots.

What the heck!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

0 Comments: