Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The conversation..


He: I think we should have 3 or 4 more kids..
She: Lets get over this one first.

!!!

3 Comments:


Soumya retorted...

HaHaHaHaHa!
I can imagine the same conversation with my guy too.


Vanditha retorted...

:D Similar conversations everywhere...


Deeps retorted...

You both haven't had kids yet. Come back to me after your first baby is an year old - maybe your hubbies would have changed their tunes by then ;-) :-D.