Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The smileys..


As you know, I use a lot of smileys in my posts. I didn't realize that some people didn't understand what they were until mom told me last year. Since then I've been meaning to write a post on the smileys I use and what they mean, but never got around to it till now. Well better late than never:


SmileyMeaning
:)Smile
:)))Laugh
:(Sad
;-)Wink
:-DGrin
:-\Confused
:-pTongue
:-OSurprised
>:-)Devil


Let me know if I have missed any :).

0 Comments: