Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Monday, October 17, 2005

Who am I?


Been a long time since I took one of these tests. And I answered 45 questions for the damn thing! The test actually says that I'm Gandhi and here I thought I was an extremist :-(. Wish it had said Subhash Chandra Bose and I would have agreed whole-heartedly :).



Anyways, had been to Atlanta over the weekend. So you are gonna get a full travel report same place, sometime very soon, whether you want it or not :-D.

10 Comments:


Mona retorted...

Ha, that was pretty fun! I'm JFK! Hilarious!


Soumya retorted...

he!he! I turned out to be Gandhi too...It was fun though...


wise donkey retorted...

i am einstein :))
hey thanks for the link...

being Gandhi is not so bad :D


Deeps retorted...

>> Mona >>

JFK? wow!!

>> Soum >>

You Gandhi, Me Gandhi, everybody Gandhi Gandhi :-D Sorry for the kiddish rhyme. Wonder what women Gandhis are called? Mothers of the nation?? How horrifying!! :-D.

>> Gaya >>

Oh, I didn't know Einstein was a famous leader :-D. These tests and their results!! I know Gandhi is very flattering, the words are too. But I'd really like to be an extremist. Pleaaaaaaase Mommmmmy, can I be one, pretty please? :-D


Thanu retorted...

I'm mother Theresa. Fun taking the test. Thanks for the link. Waing for ur Atlanta Blog, that is where I'm from, moved to CA few months ago.


Amit retorted...

Gandhi...Dunno what does this signify though:-)
I blv I am exactly opposite.

Your blogs about Bloggins were really informative. Good work.


Deeps retorted...

>> Thanu >>

Mother Theresa?? The test really should have been "Which Famous Personality are you?" I guess :). Looks like you are a do-gooder ;-).

>> Amit >>

Not Gandhi again :(!! I thought I was unique here ;-). And thanks :).


wise donkey retorted...

btw bose wasnt in the list
the list incl
gandhi,teresa,hitler,saddam,clinton,lincoln,jfk,einstein and the cuban guy (forgot name:D)


Deeps retorted...

Gaya, the cuban guy is Che Guevara :). Good, I'm not Hitler or Saddam :-D.


IndianHusbands retorted...

I was mother teresa, I wanted gandhi.

That's a good link.