Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Monday, May 23, 2005

So Happy..


My happiness


Not in villages, not in cities
Not with world's all facilities

Not in cottages, not in castles
Not in mansions without any hassles

Not with diamonds, not with gold
Not with plenty of jewels to hold

Not with positions, not with ranks
Not with million riches in the banks

Not as a genius, not as a fool
Not as a queen with people to rule

Not by politeness, not by charms
I'm happy, my dear, when I'm in your arms

2 Comments:


Amit retorted...

Are u a poet?
Rhyming is pretty good and it all makes sense :-)

U can try your hand at some more of these!


Deeps retorted...

My poems basically depend on rhyming. I really really can't write abstract poems :-D So, I don't know whether I can be called a poet ;-)

I have written several poems, will be putting them up whenever apt :)