Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Lexington home


Okay I uploaded my new home photos. Click on the pic below to see my new home :) Again offer available only for some days :-D


1 Comment:


House Cleaning retorted...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Look who checking out my id idaho house cleaning blog?