Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Content..

Yesterday Sri and I were lying on our stomachs on the carpet while Snugli and Sunny climbed all over us plying us with hugs and kisses. At that moment, I felt happy. I didn't have a care in the world. I'm sure I sound facetious, but I really don't care that many others have more money than me or that other women have a better career than me. I can afford to be generous because life has been good to me. I am content :).

Andddddddddddd I'm back baby :).

5 Comments:


Vanditha retorted...

Nice to see you back deeps.


Chickoo retorted...

Good to see you back! I was missing you for quite sometime :).


Deeps retorted...

Vandu and Chickoo, thanks for the warm welcome. Glad to be back (for now). Hope I'll be able to keep this up :).


Sachin retorted...

finally!


Deeps retorted...

Sachin, dhanyavadagaLu :).