Like Duck to Water, thats how I have taken to life :). This blog is the saga of love and adventures of a small duck in a large water body called LIFE....

********************************************************************************************* Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers *********************************************************************************************

Friday, August 20, 2010

Tomorrow never dies..


Well, certainly today it doesn't. Yup, tomorrow is the big that I turn thirrrrrrrr, thirrrrrrrrrrr, thirty, there I said it :-p. Sri, have you ordered my cake yet? :-D.




A cake doesn't seem to be very dignified, does it? :-p. Maybe I should celebrate it in a more subdued manner ;-).




Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Get the cake, pronto!

4 Comments:


Timepass retorted...

Advance Birthday wishes deeps..BTW is cake enough? no special gift from sri?


Sweet Nothings retorted...

Hey Deeps!Wishing you wonderful birthday(advanced wishes) for tomorrow.Hope the year ahead has everything beautiful in store for you.Enjoy.I'll be gone for few days..so wishing you ahead.Btw I think I'll never forget your birthday for next few years..thanks to your countdown posts..lol:-)


Deeps retorted...

Timepass,

Thank you :). The special gift is already here. My dearest hubby has conveniently claimed the DSLR to be his special gift :-p. I can't ask for anything more now, can I? He just knows how to shut me up ;-) :-D.

Lavanya,

That was the whole point my dear, hehehe. Thanks for your wishes :).


Subashini Sury retorted...

aaaah deeps enthu is oozing out of ur posts :):):) waiting for the main post :):):) and tons of pics :)